Complaints and customer feedback

If you want to say ‘well done’ to someone at Care Plus, or you would like to pass on any suggestions to improve our services, get in touch.

Everyone at Care Plus tries to give you the best service possible. There may be times when you feel this hasn't happened. If so, we want to know about it. That way we can make sure our services improve in the future.

We have a procedure to help us deal with any complaints you may have, that can be used by any of our customers.

Please take a look at our complaints and customer feedback policy and leaflet below to find out more.

How to make a complaint, compliment or comment

If you have a complaint or compliment you can let us know by using one of the following methods:

Write to: Customer Complaints and Feedback, Housing Plus Group, Acton Court, Acton Gate, Stafford ST18 9AP

Call us:     01785 312000

Form:        Complete our online form 

Housing Ombudsman

If you live in one of our retirement living schemes and are still unhappy once we have considered your complaint, you can have your complaint heard by a ‘designated person’ as defined by law. This can be an elected representative, such as a local MP or Councillor.  You can complain to the Housing Ombudsman at any time. However, if you have not made a complaint with us, they will usually send your complaint to us first. 

For more information, please visit the Housing Ombudsman website.

Home » Contact us » Complaints and customer feedback