Contact us         

Third party consent

There are many reasons why you might want us to talk to someone else about your tenancy, or to provide certain information to a third party.

Although your name is on the tenancy, you might want your partner to be able to discuss rent payments with us. Your relative might live in one of our retirement living communities and prefer you to look after some aspects of their tenancy. Sometimes young people ask us to share information about their tenancy so that their parents can contact us.

This is called ‘third party disclosure’. It is included in the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation which is being introduced in May 2018.

If you would like to request third party disclosure you will need to print off the third party disclosure form below, complete it and return it to us at:

Care Plus
Acton Court
Acton Gate
Staffordshire, ST18 9AP

Home » Contact us » Third party consent