Floating support online referral form

1 Start 2 Complete

The majority of requests for support are received in the form of referrals from other organisations.

However, you can also refer yourself using our online form below. 

Alternatively, you can download the SUSTAIN Referral Form and send this to us at:

Homes Plus

Supported Housing

Brassey Rd

Old Potts Way



We can accept referrals for housing support for anyone over the age 18 in any tenure who lives in the Shropshire Council area. The referral will be passed onto the most relevant provider within the Sustain consortium based on the area the client lives. Please note: we are not currently accepting referrals for anyone outside of the Shropshire Council area such as residents of Telford and Wrekin. 

Person needing support

Referrer information 

Reasons support is being requested

Data protection

The person named on this form must be aware of this referral and give permission to share this information with relevant agencies relating to this referral.

Home » Floating support online referral form